You don’t need a special occasion to make fancy pasta.
You just need a fancy attitude!
1 head of garlic (crushed)
1 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup chopped pimento green olives
1/2 cup chopped Italian Parsley+ some to garnish
1 tsp red pepper flakes
salt/pepper to taste
- Cook pasta ‘al dente’.
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat.
3. Sauté garlic and red pepper until golden.
4. Add pasta and twirl around. Add parsley and olives, mix well.
5. Finish with salt and pepper to taste
6. Garnish with parsley, “parmesan” and lemon juice.
Photo & Recipe Credit: @azurefarm