Georgia Peach Cobbler
- 4 cups sliced peaches ( fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup of sugar ( May be adjusted to desired sweetness) This is a lower sugar content recipe
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned, full fat)
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut (sweetened)
- 8 tbsp unsalted vegan butter
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• Preheat oven to 350
• Peel peaches and slice. Place in a large saucepan with cream of coconut. Cook over medium heat until the peaches soften and the juice is thickened a bit. About 8–10 min
• In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the coconut milk until it’s all well combined.
• Place melted butter onto bottom of 8x8 baking dish.
• Pour the batter into the dish on top of the butter and spread around.
• Spoon the peaches with all the juice onto the dish on top of the batter.
• Sprinkle with cinnamon on top
• Bake until a tester comes out clean. About 35 min.
- If you prefer a more crunchy top, once it has cooked set oven to broil and broil for 5 minutes (watch closely)
- Serve with your favorite vanilla ice cream!
Recipe by @azurefarm