Hey, boring reliable veggies need to shake it up in the Keys once in awhile, too! Let them live a little!
8 –10 medium/large carrots, peeled and sliced
2 limes (or lime juice)
2 tbsp honey
1.5 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
- preheat oven to 350
- in small bowl mix lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt and oregano
- toss carrots in mixture until evenly coated
- place on baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes
- broil for 5 minutes to toast the tops well (don’t let them burn!)
- sprinkle again with a little salt and oregano
Voila! Fancy veg-fest!
Photo & Recipe credit: @azurefarm