* 6 c. pear slices
* ½ c. coconut sugar
* 7 Tbsp arrowroot (or corn starch)
* ¾ c. vegan butter, cold
* 1 c. brown sugar
* 1 ½ c. oats
* 1 c. gluten-free flour
* 2 tsp cinnamon
* ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, add pears, coconut sugar, and arrowroot. Gently toss to combine. Pour fruit into the prepared baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Using your hands or two folks, cut the butter into the dry ingredients until small clumps and some sandy bits form.
4. Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the fruit and bake for 45–50 minutes. Serve warm as is or with vegan ice cream. Enjoy!