It’s FALL! Time to put pumpkin in everything!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 oz. Vegan butter, softened
- 2 Flax eggs
- 1 t. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. Canned pumpkin
- 1 c. Mashed ripe bananas
- 2 c. Gluten-free flour
- 1 t. Baking soda
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1 T. Pumpkin pie spice
- 3 T. Gluten-free flour
- 3 T. Brown sugar
- 1/2 t. Pumpkin pie spice
- 3 T. Cold butter cut into small pieces
- 1/2 c. Walnuts, pieces chopped
- (Mix flour + sugar + spice together, cut in butter with fork, mix in walnuts)
- Preheat oven 350 + spray 8 inch loaf pan.
- Using a mixer, beat sugar + butter together until fluffy.
- Add flax eggs and beat well.
- Add vanilla + pumpkin + bananas and beat until well mixed.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour into loaf pan + top with streusel.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
**how to make 1 flax egg:
1 T. ground flax seed
2.5 T. water
Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
Photo & Recipe Credit: @HealthMeHealthU